Subscription does not allow to install packages of this type.

@QEHNick

Active Directory Group Management is a premium ITOM package, so if you want to run it unlimited, you need ITOM Basic Acct Management subscription. However, you can use this for *free* but to a limited number of runs per month. 10 I think is the monthly limit.  Now the point about being unable to install the package in the first place, that I am not sure about, I will need to ask and post back. 

Gerry

@QEHNick

I was just checking. Its not part of your current subscription plan.  It can be easy enough :)

However, you should have the free tier available to you, but it seems along the way, as we made ITOM its own app we seem to have broken the ability to install the packages when there is ITOM subscription, which is not correct. We will need to get that resolved, once fixed, you should be able to use the free tier of ITOM without issue.  Will post back when I have some answers...

Gerry

@QEHNick

"Glad I found another bug" Hornbill is a really complex system and we do our best, things like this do creep in from time to time, as is true for any software, but we do our best to identify and resolve these things quickly.

Gerry 

@QEHNick

No apologies needed, I am very grateful for all feedback, good or bad, we are always driven to make Hornbill better and make sure our customers get the very best of what we can make. 

I think they guys are working on sorting the free edition stuff. 

Gerry

• 2 weeks later...

@QEHNick We do have some limits on the size of files that can be added to packages for the free ITOM tier, and the error you're getting is because you are exceeding those limits.

Can I ask what you are attaching and what it will be used for? How will the package be processing this file?

Graham