Multiple override flags on a checkbox list

lomixture

Good morning

Is there a way of having multiple override flag boxes come up off one checkbox list?

I am working on remaking a Microsoft Word form into Service Manager as an intelligent capture, but have found a problem when trying to make it as succinct and clean as possible.

As the completer of the form ticks these boxes below (multiple can be chosen), I was hoping a separate box would arise for each tick (second screenshot) so the user of the information once in a request could clearly see the new information in each flag answer box. However, as soon as multiple options are chosen all override flag answer boxes disappear.

Is there a different/better way of doing this I haven't thought of?

Lauren

image.png.ffdafbe54edbdf86a67c8d55fdb40614.png

image.png.effb7ab912487f3f94a0be0455db87d9.png

@Victor The original form was only 1.5 sides of A4, I'm trying to limit the busyness of the SM form so they don't view it as a lot more work (even if it isn't!)

As each question needs a header I thought it would look too messy tbh.

@Victor I've just tried to do it, without putting any text next to the checkbox but it doesn't give anything for the override flag to link to, and its mandatory to have field text for the question label. Without repeating the text twice, I'm unsure if this will work.

@Steve Giller

Image one above is the checklist

Image two above is the question set

Image three (below) is an example of the override criteria - essentially, if the checkbox is ticked next to the detail type, I want a separate override box to appear for each different data type.

Customers can choose multiple options, as multiple details may need to be updated, and for ease of inputting the info into our internal systems I wanted a separate answer box to appear for each ticked detail type in image one. Image two shows a separate override flag question with similar criteria for each detail type.

image.png.f2b9d7c7517ed8be96de1140768094e6.png