Contracts Basic Details tab Status field - anyway to add values to the offered list from Suppliers > Status ?

Hi

My supplier manager has asked if it possible to add further values to the offered list in the Contracts Basic Details tab Status field - I think I can offer it to her using custom fields but she wanted this as another possible item in this predefined list, currently has Draft, Active and Archived as options - any chance it can be added please?

Many thanks

image.png.eaae106015ef1fc7efe4c071cb59366b.png

@Adrian Simpkins thanks for your post.

The values in the status field are required by the application and cannot currently be changed. I would suggest adding a custom field of sub status, powered by a simple list of values that you yourself can define. 

Out of interest, can I ask what status values you would be looking to add if it were at all possible?

Alex

• Like 1

Thanks for confirming Alex I did suspect we would not be able to add a new value here. The value she wanted to add is 'Rolling'  

We will see if we can use one of the custom fields instead, although I think we may have burnt through all available fields already so we will have to probably remove one to set this up

Many thanks as always

• Like 1