Password Cyber Essentials MFA

You have a helpful page describing how Hornbill complies with Cyber Essentials. However Cyber Essentials has been updated since the page was last updated. So, request 1 is, can you update this, please.

A couple of specifics

Multi Factor Authentication should now be available to turn on. Is this available for users of Direct Login (for SSO it is provided by the SSO provider) ? I can't see anything on it in the wiki. 

There are minimum password rules specified in Cyber Essentials. Where in Admin do you set these (I remember that these were set as part of our implementation, but don't see anything on where you can check/change these)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks Gerry and Dan

A question on how this works. Where you use Single Sign On for most users and Direct for some (e.g. Admin), if you choose the Mandatory option for 2FA does it only enforce it for Direct access ? I'm assuming this is likely to be the case as the SSO will (or should) cater for this separately. Before I turn it on, could you confirm whether our SSO use won't be impacted. 

Richard

PS if not there already a wiki article on 2FA would be good (that gets found if you search for MFA !)