Enhancement Request: please allow ChangeRequest-specific fields to be updated in workflow (BP) as well as IC

I want to be able to update a number of the Change-specific fields from within workflow. Examples:

h_implementation_plan

h_proposed_start_time

h_security_implication

h_disruption_level

However, there are no nodes that allow this so if they are not populated in the intelligent capture, these fields cannot be used, which is a shame. Service Manager > Entity > Requests > Update Request > Custom Fields does not include them and Service Manager > ChangeRequests > Update Request does not have a suitable option either.

I request an Enhancement for Service Manager > ChangeRequests > Update Request to have a Request Details option in which these Change-Specific fields can be selected for update/mapping (as these fields appear there for a Get Information parameter)

I have a workaround at the moment that I have to use the numbered custom fields instead but this is now causing me a problem because I've used up all my custom fields so I want to revert to storing this data in those fields above designed for that purpose and free-up 4 other custom fields again.

• Berto2002 changed the title to Enhancement Request: please allow ChangeRequest-specific fields to be updated in workflow (BP) as well as IC
  • 2 weeks later...