Previously posted in wrong place - Azure SSO query

Hi,

We are in the process of moving away from ADFS for our single sign on method to AzureSSO. I have configured everything within Azure as-per the advice given from Hornbill support and Microsoft https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/saas-apps/hornbill-tutorial 

During testing, after clicking on Hornbill's "Sign in with SSO" blue button, I have been presented with the Azure login page where I have to click the account to then continue log in. Is this expected? I am not required to enter any credentials, but it is a two step process for users where they are required to click two separate times to log in. 

I can't see anything within the Hornbill Profile configuration relating to this, or within the Azure SSO Hornbill Config page either. Is this expected behaviour? I was expecting to click the blue Hornbill sign in button and it just log the user in, as it does with ADFS. 

Thank you

Melissa 

21 minutes ago, Melissa Gurney said:

I have been presented with the Azure login page

@Melissa Gurney this statement alone means this is something that Azure does so outside Hornbill remit. If I am not mistaken, Azure will ask for credentials if configured as such. I believe what you are after is the "authentication pass through" which is something for your IT team to look into...