User accounts creation date

BobbyB

Is there anyway to pull out a date/time of when a Basic account has been changed to a User account?  I have quite a large number of User accounts and it would be really beneficial to be able to view when accounts were changed to User status.

Thanks,

Bobby

@Alisha

This would good to know, we manually update the attribute fields with the date (you can report against these fields).

Nasim

Hi @Steve Giller,

All our accounts are updated every night due to the LDAP import, so our h_lastupdated_on timestamp changes every day and our h_lastupdated_by is just 'admin'.

Is there a way to determine when our basic accounts are changed to user accounts please? Can we somehow extract a history of who last updated the accounts and then filter out the admin entries?

Many thanks,
Alisha

@Alisha As far as I'm aware; No, that change is not recorded as a history of changes.

There are probably ways to do it, involving greater or lesser degrees of effort on your part, but it would be helpful to know what you're trying to achieve with this information.

Altering a User from Full to Basic is a high level Admin function and should only be available to a very small set of Users; it's something that I'd personally expect those Users to track rather than the system.