Hornbill down again....

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Our Hornbill instance has gone down again with the same error as yesterday (Could not connect to instance)

Guest Paul Alexander

We haven't had this specific issue, but we DID have an issue where the 'field type' of a form (which has worked fine for over a year) had disappeared and was stopping the form from loading in the portal. Finally managed to get the field type to change and resaved the form and it's working again.

image.png.96c6f766469bac94b64bdcd6d65c2b68.png

1 minute ago, Paul Alexander said:

We haven't had this specific issue, but we DID have an issue where the 'field type' of a form (which has worked fine for over a year) had disappeared and was stopping the form from loading in the portal. Finally managed to get the field type to change and resaved the form and it's working again.

image.png.96c6f766469bac94b64bdcd6d65c2b68.png

I had the same issues with the PCFs we also have issues with some human tasks showing "Initializing... undefined" when trying to select an outcome. We need to find a way to fix this issue.

• Like 1

I've just had a report of a form not working.

image.png.4df03db8f6ba2edb730ae3a4ec4935b9.png

Checking the pcf I seeing where I assume the field was "Label" type, it is now blank.

image.png.b922e900eb9c04fc39e1722b23493d8e.png

It looks like it (everywhere there is a Label, the field is blank) - and I can't publish any changes to that PCF (or Intelligent Capture) so can't tix it.

But I might need to correct all the missing "Labels" first.

Nasim

Yes needed to correct all the "Label" on the PCF before I could publish it.

I hope this is not on all forms......checking now

Nasim

All, we will be performing an update at 11.30am which should correct all the issues that have been reported this morning.  However this will result in a temporary outage of a couple of minutes.  We apologise for the inconvenience this will cause.

Guest Paul Alexander
19 minutes ago, Deen said:

we will be performing an update at 11.30am

Hi Deen

Can you update here when it's all finished please (as I'm sure you were going to anyway!)?

thanks

Looks like the forms where "Label" were set are ok now - I didn't check them before (only fixed the one that was reported to me) so don't know if they were all broken.

But the 3 I've checked so far are all good.