Set Urgency Level in BP

Here's the scenario;

We want to allow our customers to be able to self assess the urgency they believe their request warrants by means of a simple drop down selector. That's the easy part.

What we then want to do is have the BP set the urgency level automatically based on that selection. Sounds like an easy ask, but I can't see any option to do that.

Does anyone have a suggestion (I've searched the forums).

Hi @QEHNick

The provided Urgency Levels were designed with staff/experts in mind, that can determine urgency based on a number of factors.  For a customer driven urgency, you might be better off just adding a custom field on the request called Customer Urgency and have this as an option in Intelligent Capture for the customer to select and have it mapped to your custom field on the request.   Let me know what you think.   

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think it would be nice to have the Urgency able to be set in the BPM as we can for Priority. Could you tag that as an enhancement @Steve Giller?

Use case: we want to set password resets as Urgent but not High Priority. We don't want someone to have to manually perform an Assessment to get this done, i want to hard-code it into the BPM.

image.png.9b32fab23f2238f43809620cbfe5360b.png