All Metrics Stopped Recording on the 15th of April?

Ben Maddams

Hello,

Our tracking metrics for our engineer performance all stopped working on the 14th of April, we didn't make any changes our side, is this related to the changes
coming up to the Admin panel? It's like they just all fail to record any new information past that date.

Many thanks,

Ben

Hi @Ben Maddams,

Just to confirm by tracking metrics you mean Advanced Analytics - Measures?

Can you raise a support request as there were no platform or core UI releases between 5th April and 21st April so assuming you are referring to Advanced Analytics - Measures maybe the backend service has crashed for some reason. Support will need to access your system/server to check service logs.

Thanks

Hi guys - Metrics are sorted now apologies for the confusion.

We've now got the issue where we can mouse-over individual data values in the widgets in any dashboard. Under the old UI I used to be able to hover over a column in a bar-chart widget and it would display the data value for that column. Has this functionality been removed?

-Ben

Hi @Ben Maddams,

Did temporarily remove it as was sometimes getting errors in dev console when hovering over fusion charts.  I was going to restore it once we have upgraded to new ever version, which apparently has fix. (The old admin had a diff version of fusion than the hornbill app).

I will put it back in. You should see it working again next week.

Cheers