Send bulk email when actioning requests in bulk

Alisha

Hello,

We would like to be able to send a bulk email outside of the Business Process. Please could we request this as an enhancement?

Where we can update a request in bulk in 'Request Actions', it would be handy to also have the option to send an email.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Request Actions.png

• Like 2

On 4/14/2022 at 3:06 AM, Alisha said:

We would like to be able to send a bulk email outside of the Business Process. Please could we request this as an enhancement?

For now, have you considered a distribution group within your email server?  If Hornbill was to add something like this, then we would most likely just have to replicated distribution lists and address books which are already available in email servers.  

On 4/14/2022 at 3:06 AM, Alisha said:

Where we can update a request in bulk in 'Request Actions', it would be handy to also have the option to send an email.

There are a number of additions to the bulk actions that are in the backlog.  There is going to be some work on the requests as a whole this year so we can expect a few changes to be applied here as well.  No timeframes, but I'll make sure I add your interested to the changes in the backlog.

13 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

There are a number of additions to the bulk actions that are in the backlog.  There is going to be some work on the requests as a whole this year so we can expect a few changes to be applied here as well.  No timeframes, but I'll make sure I add your interested to the changes in the backlog.

Hi @James Ainsworth,

Yes please, we would like to send the bulk emails as part of the 'Request Actions', so we can select a number of requests and then send the email to multiple customers.

Many thanks,
Alisha

• Like 1

• Victor changed the title to Send bulk email when actioning requests in bulk
  • 11 months later...

Hi @James Ainsworth,

Do you have an update on this please?

In addition to sending bulk emails within Request Actions, we would also like to be able to put the requests on hold in bulk as well please. At the moment we're having to manually email lots of different customers on their requests and then put them on hold individually, which is becoming a time consuming task. It would be good if we can speed up this task please. Also taking off hold in bulk would be handy as well.

Many thanks,
Alisha

• Like 1