Working Time Calendars - Calendar: "Add System Exclusions" button

I might be going a bit mad, but I no longer seem to be able to locate the Working Time Calendars - Calendar: "Add System Exclusions" button anymore when viewing a WTC. I check in both the old and new Admin UI's.

Has this been removed or permission/role added to it?

Cheers

Martyn

@Victor

Given the issue with Entity Explorer need additional permissions, I logged in as the original admin user setup by yourselves when our instance was created, but this did not resolve the issue and it too cannot see the "Add System Exclusions".

I have checked the settings and do have exclusions populate for future dates.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Martyn

7 minutes ago, Martyn Houghton said:

the '+Add System Exclusion' button

@Martyn Houghton there is no "+Add System Exclusion" button in new UI, there is a simple "+Add" button ... in other words it has been renamed from "Add System Exclusion" to "Add"... is this button not visible for you?

image.png

@Paul Alexander

No window, it just adds all the dates you have specified in the setting straight into exceptions which you should see if you scroll down. You just need to remember to press Save to commit the changes as from memory it did not warn you if you left the page without saving.

Cheers

Martyn

I was looking at this all wrong...I was expecting to be able to add 'an exclusion' and to make that addition a system exclusion, rather than adding all of the current system exclusions to THIS calendar. 

Done now though, thanks...although it's a little clunky!!! :)