Issues with Contract Start Date field

Adrian Simpkins

Hi All

My Supplier Manager has reported an issue with the Contract Start Date field. We are selecting a date from the calendar picker but when you go to save it it shows as 'Invalid Date'. 

This is happening on the form on multiple contracts - anyone else seeing this ? I know there were issues with this date field in other locations in the system, but unsure if it is linked

Many thanks

image.png.5f5dd25727d9fb0a5d76eb7119eafe19.png

@Adrian Simpkins

I've taken a look at this with one of the Supplier Manager Team, and we found some Contracts that showed "Invalid Date" when opening the "Edit Mode" for the Dates panel.

Populating the fields with the same values, or with updated ones and saving resolved the issue for us.

We don't have a cause for this at present, but it would appear that viewing the Contract Record shows the correct current dates, and saving any updated values is saving correctly, it's only when you switch to editing mode that the unexpected message appears.

If you can let us know whether you are seeing the same that would be helpful.

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

After pushing this back to my Supplier Manager it appears the issue was slightly misunderstood. 

What my Supplier Manager is advising is that if she is creating a duplicate of an existing contract with the dates already populated when you view these dates they look fine, but as soon as you move to edit the dates the Invalid Date message appears and you have to reset the dates. So updating an existing one is fine its when we are duplicating an existing record or creating a new one and then attempt to change the dates. It does let us change these but if we are duplicating an existing record we are seeing the Invalid Date message once we click Edit.

We are able to change it and save back in but unsure why Invalid Date appears on duplicating / creating new contracts. I can grab some screen shots if required if this is not too clear an explanation

Many thanks