Hover over catalog items list showing as blank

danb

image.png.3d62d1f319130ea5c847079037aa8024.png

Since the upgrade, we are having issues with selecting offerings within the service list, when clicking on the specific offering, it goes blank.

Ive looked at release notes and wondering if this in relation to dark mode? Note we are using chrome in both normal and a dark mode and its same issue.

Hi,

I can confirm we've spotted this, but wondered if this was part of the cosmetic changes.

If you hover your mouse the catalogue item does appear.

Since advising our Service Desk of this everything seem to be going fine so I'm not sure if this a fault or part of the new cosmetic changes.

Many Thanks

Adam

1 minute ago, Adam Toms said:

Hi,

I can confirm we've spotted this, but wondered if this was part of the cosmetic changes.

If you hover your mouse the catalogue item does appear.

Since advising our Service Desk of this everything seem to be going fine so I'm not sure if this a fault or part of the new cosmetic changes.

Many Thanks

Adam

yes we are working, just unsure if we colour/theme settings need changing within our instance or similar for it to work in the previous way of the background going blue.....lets see what the guys say :)

least its not just us that have seen it - thought i hadnt got enough sleep :D

• Victor changed the title to Hover over catalog items list showing as blank

@MichelleReaney very unlikely to be related to the issue discussed here as this issue is visual, does not affect how PC engine works in the background. If there is an issue with progressive capture looping after selecting the service I suggest to raise a support request so we can investigate how this happens.