New Admin Tool - difference in widget/chart appearance

Sam P

I had created some widget charts in the old admin tool however their appearance using the new admin tool is quite different.  Changing the Base Style Theme seems to have little effect in the new tool.  Is there anything I need to do to restore/ apply the original theme (Ocean) to the chart in the new tool?

Screenshots show same widget / different tools (taken from the Widget preview under Widgets, but is the same in a Slideshow).  Thanksimage.png.cc0130f96d8d4741732d293e8733288b.pngimage.png.234015a6197d0c84696cb5c9e1dfa5b2.png

Hi Sam,

I will take a look and get back to you. The fusion themes were moved to a CDN but should still load and apply ok, maybe something is stopping them from loading.

I will let you know what I find.

Cheers

Hi @NeilWJ thanks for the info, I see its been released as above.  I had hoped the colour theme would have carried through without the need to manually colour each series, like in the old admin tool above, do you think this could be an option? 

I realise its only cosmetic, however I was hoping for a like-for-like appearance of the Widget Charts.  Thanks

image.png.870f19b91bc48f8e36c94a10698f6740.png

@Sam P,

After looking at the latest version of fusion documentation it doesn't seem to apply the theme palette to single series charts. It only applies it to multi-series chart.  So I have copied the palette for each of the themes from the fusion lib into the widgets definition and am assigning the color palette based on selected theme.

You should see this take affect by end of the week before we switch off of the old admin.

Cheers

Capture.PNG

• Thanks 1