BPMs failing on 'send email node'

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

I've got a few BPMs which have failed overnight - they're all different bpms but they've all failed on the 'send email' node.

The error message on each one is:

Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node 'stage-0cb4d0e9-257a-4419-ab9a-29e1e7a39c3f/flowcode-68388e6c': 0200 apps notifyEmailCoWorker FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_bpm/notifyEmailCoWorker): nodeName: Entity: Send Template Message; nodeId: 23640f80-edc8-4225-af6e-cdf7d2e86bc6; At 518/1: "Uncaught undefined" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_23640f80_edc8_4225_af6e_cdf7d2e86bc6

When I try to find the email template, I can't now search ALL of the emails at once - I have to search by application and by 'type' separately, so I have no idea where the email template which is being looked for by the BPM is. 

image.thumb.png.4a008bb6cbf3a3f2beabe77db881347b.png

Could this be put back to how it was fairly urgently please?

Hi @Paul Alexander

I'm not aware of any changes in the lists of email templates, but I have a look to confirm.  The selection of Application and Entity have always been there.  Almost all email templates will be located under Service Manager app and Requests entity.  I'm sure that there wasn't an option to search on all templates, and they had to be browsed using the pick list options.

Let us know if there is anything we can help with regarding the failed BPMs.

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @James Ainsworth

This was sorted in a support call thanks. There was a 'new' character limit put on to the email template names last night, which stopped our list of emails populating. 

It's all sorted now though, thanks.