Chat Busy Measure

will.good

Hi,

I am looking for a way to measure chat 'Busy Time' i.e. the amount of time per day/week that there is a maximum number of chats open, and it is displaying the busy sign.

I've had a quick look on Chat Reports and Analytics, but can't seem a way to pull this data.

Anyone know if this is possible?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Will,

information about the chats is stored in the h_lc_sessions table, these contains a few fields which maybe useful in building your reporting:

• h_created_on - records the time the chat was started
  • h_close_time - records the time in seconds the chat was active for
  • h_updated_on - records the last time the chat was updated

Thanks

Trevor

Hi @TrevorHarris,

This is not what I am looking for.

Currently, we have max chats set to 8 before chat is displayed as 'Busy', I would like a way to measure the time that chat is in the busy state for, so we can see the amount of time when no new chats can be raised by customers as we are already maxxed out.

Regards,

Will

• 1 year later...

Hi,

The latest update of live chat has added a new table h_lc_session_log which records the number of active sessions, a new example measure has also been added for Advanced Analytics subscribers called Current sessions exceeds limit. This will use this new table to give you a measure in seconds that the number of active sessions exceeds a certain number (by default is 2 but you can change this by altering the number in the Query where clause field).

You should be able to adapt this measure to show you when the session limit is at this maximum by setting the query clause to h_active = 8 if you have a max chat of 8.

Hope this allows you to capture the information you are after

Thanks

Trevor

• Like 1