Routing rule not generating a ticket

Kelvin

Hi Kelvin

When  you say it was moved into a folder to show successful I presume this is your Completed folder rather than the failure folder Third Party Support? (silly question but just wanted to clarify). The configuration above looks fine from a quick glance

Thanks

Hi Kelvin,

thanks so that would indicate it did raise a request. I know we have some that raise and auto close so I presume these requests are going to a team to action rather than just raising / auto processing / closing? Just double checked the configuration against some of ours and it looks the same so if it is processing and no request being raised might need a support ticket, but hopefully someone else may join in and give some comments on the setup

Thanks

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @Kelvin

I'm not sure if this matters or not, but when we auto-log requests from emails, we use the Generic Catalog Item Flow Intelligent Capture form, and this has 'Mandatory' set to true - maybe you could try that to see if it throws up any errors?!

image.png.b12de1766284702ed5eda22d172fc82d.png 

I'm assuming here that, if it's NOT set to mandatory then it might skip past this and decide to do nothing?! Who knows?! 
Apart from that though, I can't see why it wouldn't work - if the email is being moved to the correct folder then you know that SOMETHING is happening?!