Last Log on / Activity - Tables and columns

yelyah.nodrog

Morning all,

Wondering if anyone can help me, im trying to find out the last log on for all full users, now I know I can see last logon in the admin side in the users section but i cant pull a report from there. So i have two questions around this.

Firstly, what table does the last login time sit under, i have tried searching database direct but am not getting any results.

Secondly, a lot of our staff leave there computers on 24-7 (I know not great for the planet) so it could show that they last logged on 2 weeks ago but they have been working every day. Is there another field somewhere that captures the last time the said users made any changes to the system, logged a ticket, resolved one, updated one, sent a email etc...? If so where is it?

Many thanks

H

Guest Paul Alexander

@yelyah.nodrog

The 'last logon' field is in the sys_accounts table under h_last_logon

I don't know how to do this, but maybe there's a way of getting the 'h_datelastmodified' field from the h_itsm_requests table to tell you who last updated any requests (presumably you could filter the requests to show the last 2 weeks or something?)

As @Paul Alexander mentioned its in the sys_accounts table under h_last_logon.

image.png.5eff2e4ed755e55c1093eebf224d0030.png

I've attached a report I use which has the value,  ignore the custom attrib fields (I use for recharging depts) but hopefully gives you the last logon info.

Nasim

ng-license-accounting-incl-blank-attrib-and-cost-code.report.txt