Report for tickets logged between certain times

StephC

Hello,

I'd like to set up a report for tickets logged to a specific team within certain hours, but I'm having some difficulty because as far as I can see the only place time is recorded is in h_datelogged, and you can't use wild cards in a between statement? I can get it to bring back data for one day, but I'd like to be able to run it for a week at a time. 

image.thumb.png.cac1570a3d551964a63948dcb5daaf4d.png

Thanks in advance!

51 minutes ago, Steve Giller said:

You can add additional filters, so maybe this method would work?

Thanks, Steve. Unless anyone has any ideas that don't mean I have to go in and manually update for every week/ day I want it, I'll probably have to do something like you suggested. Still better than individual reports though!

50 minutes ago, Frank Reay said:

Instead of 'Against These Value(s)' select 'Against Custome Criteria' and use 'Inject Variables' - start of last week etc so dynamic.

You will need more than one Filter ie one Greater Than the other Less Than.

Is there a way to use the Start of week/ Today variable AND the time?

You can put anything you like in Custom Criteria - as long as the code is accepted! I am not such an expert but I would have thought you could specify the time as part of your own variable eg 18.00 on the day that was a week before the report runs (rather than just 'Start of last Week' which I presume is 00.00 on the day from a week ago - that's a bit simple and not very flexible.).

1 hour ago, StephC said:

Unless anyone has any ideas that don't mean I have to go in and manually update for every week/ day I want it

Not with Reporting, but if you have Advanced Analytics it sounds like something a Measure could record for you.
That's even further out of my comfort zone than reporting, however, so someone else would have to step in with confirmation and/or details.

• Like 1