two Service IDs

I have run a report from the Services Table to find out the IDs of our services and note that each service seems to have two IDs.  See examples below

63    Change Request
64    Change Request
129    Digital Service Request
130    Digital Service Request
3    ICT Service Request
4    ICT Service Request
13    ICT Software & Equipment Request
14    ICT Software & Equipment Request
135    New Digital & ICT Project
136    New Digital & ICT Project
65    Test Digital team requests
66    Test Digital team requests
59    Test IT Service
60    Test IT Service

We want to start deleting requests older than a certain date by service type, putting the relevant IDs in the Clean Utility JSon script line RequestServices:[e.g. 1,2,3], then adding RequestLogDateTo:"2020-01-01 00:00:00" so it deletes all requests logged under those services up until 1st January 2020.

Do I have to put both IDs in for each service or just the first one?

The first one appears in the URL when the service is selected, e.g. 3 for ICT Service Request https://live.hornbill.com/walthamforest/catalog/service/com.hornbill.servicemanager/3/

@Stuart Torres-Catmur right... I have misread your initial post .. I thought you said "two services have the same ID" ... So what you see there is translations. While the service name is the same, each ID you see there belongs to a different translation. So, in your report add this column: Linked Translation ID. This would be the ID that you would use for each service. You will notice that while there are different service IDs for the same service (identified by name for example) there is only one linked translation and that is the (service) ID that you need.

image.png

• Thanks 1