Feedback rating questions please

Berto2002

Hi,

A couple of quickies please:

1. In which table is the "Feedback Rating" for a Request Stored please? I looked on Wiki (Customer Feedback - Hornbill) and could see no reference. I thought it would be in the main Request table because it is part of the output from the Get Request Information > Request Details task
  2. We had a flow put in during our implementation that was supposed to identify low ratings and flag-up to the manager. But it's flagging-up even 5-star ratings. Can you tell me if this is the correct expression?

image.thumb.png.9129fc0ca462e3f6aa194fcb2ebc28f5.png

The expression was set-up as "is in". Should it be "contains" or something else? Because I cannot find the field in the tables, I can't find it in database direct to check.

image.thumb.png.2b14b19e0820a2d639662c905ca23ff3.png

Thank you

Berto

5 hours ago, Berto2002 said:

In which table is the "Feedback Rating" for a Request Stored please

That would be the main requests table.

I thought it would be in the main Request table because it is part of the output from the Get Request Information > Request Details task

It is. It's the h_rating field. It stores a number equal with the number of stars provided in the feedback.

Can you tell me if this is the correct expression?

If you are looking to "flag" requests with a one, two or three star rating then that is a correct expression.

flagging-up even 5-star ratings

Perhaps this needs investigating then... hard to say what is happening without looking at some data.