Supplier Contracts - how to add and can this be done in bulk?

ALIPO

I have the role of Contract Administrator but I do not seem to be able to add a new contract. The wiki says what detail can be added but it does not say how to create a new contract. With Supplier Manager there is a big red + to enable you to add a new supplier but there is no obvious way to add a new contract in contract manager.

Can anyone shed any light on this and whether it's possible to enter a list in bulk, eg from a csv or similar please? I don't fancy adding them one by one!

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

• ALIPO changed the title to Supplier Contracts - how to add and can this be done in bulk?

I think I have fathomed it out. I was expecting to see a button to add a contract from the overall list of contracts but I believe that you need to add contracts to a supplier, thus ensuring that the supplier exists first.

image.png.4cb7c8b97f72a6be0bc451b2806f835d.png

• 2 weeks later...

@ALIPO thanks for your post.

We've added a new '+' icon to the list of supplier contracts which functions the same way as clicking the 'More...' button on the contracts section of a supplier (as shown in your screenshot). The major difference is that it won't pre populate the supplier, like it currently does when coming from the 'More...' button. This will hopefully be available in an update next week.

In the mean time, if you want to import supplier contracts in bulk, you can do so using a spreadsheet and the import functionality in the Hornbill Admin Tool. For this, you will need the Supplier Administrator role.

Alex

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Alex

I am trying to add a new contract using the new '+' button with as much detail as is available to me but when I click to 'CREATE' nothing happens, so I have filled in every field in case I am missing a mandatory one (although there are no indicators of such) and I still get the same result. There are no errors returned to indicate what is wrong.

Here are some screenshots showing the data entered in the vane hope you can tell me what is the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Andrew

image.thumb.png.6ca19604de361f15fbde572896ae16ba.png

image.thumb.png.b2c35dc9ebccf031f89b74b7f290a1d2.png

image.thumb.png.b6f1a8b23b3786c0b9ab1bbefa391f07.png

16 hours ago, AlexTumber said:

@ALIPO Hi Andrew,

Try removing the currency symbol from the 'value' field. (so instead of '£1' it just says '1') This looks to be the issue. I'll raise it with our development team as it appears to be a defect.

Alex

Perfect, that worked. Thanks for the advice Alex and for raising the defect.

• Like 1