Employee Portal header background image reverted after update

Daniel

I've got this too - the customization is all gone (I didn't have a background, just a colour scheme). 

Forgot to say that's only affecting the header section, the customization in body and the footer remains.

Further investigation reveals in the Admin Tool that our customization settings remain the same, the image itself isn't set in our settings, so it seems to be hardcoded in somewhere... I can't replace this image or remove it.

Hi All,

The employee portal was updated last Wednesday. Can you please let us know when did you start seeing this issue?

Also, can you confirm the issue is in the Background Image only and not in the logo? 
Are you using a company that is not the Primary one (see right-top corner in the screenshot)?

image.png

Thank you

Daniel

28 minutes ago, Daniel Dekel said:

Hi All,

The employee portal was updated last Wednesday. Can you please let us know when did you start seeing this issue?

Also, can you confirm the issue is in the Background Image only and not in the logo? 
Are you using a company that is not the Primary one (see right-top corner in the screenshot)?

image.png

Thank you

Daniel

This issue appeared this morning for us.

I had a look at the Company settings, and for all Company's in that list, the settings are exactly the same - but nowhere is that image set.

47 minutes ago, Tracey Edwards said:

most importantly all the contact details and social media have reverted to Hornbill.  

Oh gosh, I hadn't noticed that - same here.  The colour scheme in the setup remains the same for us though, it's just that we don't see what we've configured.

We currently have a patch available for this issue.  Some downtime, possibly 10 minutes or so will be required to apply the patch and as a result it would probably be preferable to apply this later this tonight.  If anyone feels however that this cannot wait please let me know.

• Like 2