Deleted Tasks still appearing as Activities

Dave Woodhead

I've recently deleted some Project Tasks which were assigned to me, but one which was associated with a Milestone still appears in my Activities list.

Clicking on the Activity doesn't do anything, and I've checked both the main Tasks screen and the Tasks panel of the Milestone and am not seeing the task there. I've logged off and opened Hornbill in a different browser, but the problem persists.

Has anyone else found this problem, or a solution?

Hello @AlexTumber

I think that could be the same problem what we had. My question is do you know when we can have this Project Administrator View?

thanks 

Nikolaj

Dear Nikolaj

We have got to the bottom of this, and the issue is simply that the tasks were outstanding when the cancelled Requests were deleted. Currently the only way to open a Project Task is via the Project itself, so this action is failing, as there is no Project to Open.
The Developers have already raised an enhancement to add a Project Administrator's view that will display all orphaned Tasks and allow them to be removed. We do not have a release date for this, but it's one to keep an eye out for in future Project Manager updates.
There is a application setting, which is on by default of