Populating custom fields in progressive capture

HHH

If I name a field in a custom form h_summary or h_description the summary and description fields in request detail are populated automatically.
Can I do the same for custom fields, for example name it h_custom_b to populate the h_custom_b field in request details?

@HHH As checkboxes can have multiple values (e.g. ON/OFF/OFF/ON) you can't simply map a checkbox.

If you're intending to map the value of a specific checkbox from a group, this would be possible in the BPM although it might not be straightforward as I believe the checkboxes are stored as a JSON string. (I'd need to check that, though, I might be thinking of a different area.)

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Steve Giller said:

@HHH As checkboxes can have multiple values (e.g. ON/OFF/OFF/ON) you can't simply map a checkbox.

If you're intending to map the value of a specific checkbox from a group, this would be possible in the BPM although it might not be straightforward as I believe the checkboxes are stored as a JSON string. (I'd need to check that, though, I might be thinking of a different area.)

Currently I have a single checkbox in one of the custom fields in the request details.
In the progressive capture there is a question, type checkbox, where the customer checks that they agree on terms. I want to copy that from questions to detail section in request

With the following settings, checking the box put "Yes" in h_custom_a, and not checking it left h_custom_a blank.
image.png

Adding additional checkboxes resulted in a comma-separated list for the populated answers - e.g. "Yes, Not Applicable" for Yes/No/Not Applicable with Yes and Not Applicable checked.

So a direct mapping should be fine, I must have been thinking of another area.

• Thanks 1