"The node has a missing or bad connector"

RobW

Hiya, I'm absolutely stumped with this one.......

I'm working on a software request process and continually come up against a "the node  has a bad or missing exit connector" but just can't see what's wrong.

I have a "Software requried" form (probably should fix that typo but wanted to get this post up) which has a static radioset on whether any additional software is required when then branches where if the response is Yes then it goes to the next custom form requesting more detail on additional software or if the answer is no, goes on to another question about systems.

I've tried deleting the connectors and readding, deleting the nodes and recreating them etc but the error persists!

Any help/suggestons would be most appreciated!

image.png.9adbf51b200d21018e4743c1c047dadc.png

Hi Rob,

I may need to see the entire Progressive Capture to understand what's happening.  The only way that I can get this message about the exit connector is by not having an Exit node somewhere in the Progressive Capture.  What happens if you add an End node immediately from the Customized Form?

• Like 1

Thanks @James Ainsworth - I tried adding an end node immediately from the customised form and had the same error! Thought I'd give up on it for the day and then tried again the next day and wasn't able to replicate the error message.

Thought I'd sorted it so kept working on the progressive capture only to have the same error again after adding another branch node in the progressive capture - deleted the various connectors and deleted/readded one of the nodes which resolved the issue. I should have documented the steps but just wanted to get it working!

Hi Rob,

All I can think is that there is some corruption in the definition file.  I'm not sure how big your workflow currently is, but you could try re-creating in a new progressive capture.  Or provided you don't mind sharing your Progressive Capture here, you could upload it to this post and I can give it a try to see if I have the same issue.