What is the Bulletin Order?

Sam P

Can anyone advise what drives the order in which Bulletins are displayed on the Bulletins carousel widget?    Is it title?  Date published, then Service?  I've tried a combination of these with results that are not logical to me!  Does anyone know?  I think its a bit of dark art!
Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi @Sam P,

The bulletins list is ordered by the position in which they are presented within the Bulletins tab when viewing the service (Main menu > Service Manager icon > Service Portfolio > Open a service > Navigate to the Bulletins tab). You can drag and drop each bulletin to change the order.

image.png

I hope this helps.

Ehsan

Thanks @Ehsan I have been able to order the bulletin in the same service in this way, but can you tell me what is the order when there are bulletins in multiple services?  IAlphabetical, date published, end date ?  I can't fathom any logical order for them, hoping you can help! 

@Sam P,

When dealing with multiple services, the bulletins are shown sequentially depending on the order of those bulletins in their respective service and the created date.

For example, my first service has 'Bulletin 1' and 'Bulletin 2' in that order and my second service has 'Bulletin A' and 'Bulletin B' in that order. The widget shows Bulletin 1, Bulletin A, Bulletin 2, Bulletin B in this order. Bulletin 1 and Bulletin A both have an order of '1' in their respective service but 'Bulletin 1 is shown first as it was created before Bulletin A.

I hope this helps.

Ehsan