Timesheet Manager widget

Alisha

Hello,

I'm creating a List of Data Widget in Timesheet Manager and have used 'h_related_urn LIKE %projects%' in my query, but this gives us a result of 'urn:sys:entity:com.hornbill.projectmanager:Projects:332' - we would like to show this in a more user-friendly way, i.e. displaying the actual Project name. How can we do this please?

Many thanks,
Alisha

Hi @Bob Dickinson,

Thanks for all your help so far.

I'm creating a data chart using the h_timesheet_values and grouping on h_member and counting on h_minutes. However, I have found that it's counting the number of entries added to the Timesheet rather than the total time spent. How do I get it to show the total time spent please?

The screenshot below shows yesterday's data. The last entry in yellow is mine where I added time against a Project. It's showing that I added 1 entry rather than the total time I spent.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Yesterday.png

Timesheet Values.png

Hi @Alisha

Unfortunately this widget is not suitable for the type of chart you require. This is a COUNT - which means it's finding a value, and counting the occurances of it. It doesn't add those together and display the result, it just shows the number of occurences - in this case, the number of timesheet entires. 

I don't think we have any particularly good grouped count to show this, but I'll see if there is a SQL statement that could potentially give you something for a list of data if that would potentially be suitable?

Thanks

Bob

• Thanks 1

Hi @Alisha

Yes that's the the way I would suggest - though I appreciate it's a bit painstaking to create a widget per individual. I don't think a single SUM widget then grouped by multiple members would give you all of the grouped sums as well, so I think you would have to create a measure per member, then add them to the same chart.

Kind Regards

Bob

• Like 1