Service Manager Reports Overview - Additional Columns

AlexOnTheHill

Hello

While recreating reports which were created by a colleague who has since retired I have noticed that the filter within service manager reports is a bit limited.

https://admin.hornbill.com/[instance]/app/com.hornbill.servicemanager/reporting/

It would be really useful to see which of the reports are scheduled and what the schedule status is (ie running, expired, failed) so you can easily identify which of a list of hundreds of reports require attention.

It would be even better to see next scheduled run and report recipients too

If these were added to the columns I imagine the filter would then be able to pick them up.

I would imagine these additions would be useful for other areas of reporting also.

Many thanks

• Like 1

Thank you Mary, that's really useful!

It's a good overview of what's working which is great, sadly it isn't showing anything that's not working which is what I'm looking for.

I have reports in a failed state under scheduling which don't show on the Scheduled Jobs page and those are the ones I need to quickly identify and manually fix.

I guess I could use a process of elimination with two tabs but easier if I can just see the status from reporting in the first place.

Many thanks