Button to view customer's request history

Alisha

Hello,

We would like to have a quick way to view a customer's request history please. When we are logging a request for a customer and have the capture screen open, we would like to click on a button that would open a new tab and go straight to the customer's previous requests. Could a button for this be implemented please?

Many thanks,
Alisha

You can right-click the customer in the right panel, open in a new tab, and see all their requests there.

A button would be slightly quicker but I don't think it holds any great benefits, as I'm pretty sure it'd simply take you to the same view.

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @Alisha

I think that @Steve Giller is talking about the option in the 'logging' screen (so when you're actually logging the request), once you've selected the customer, that record should then be added to the Summary panel (on the right of the screen)

This should then show any open requests for that customer, and right clicking the heading of this panel should give you the option of opening in another tab:

image.thumb.png.fe8af3190aa37b51a7cfa6b22e734812.png

Or is that what you did to get to the screen you've shown? (We don't use 'contacts' for our requests, just co-workers at the moment so maybe that's a different option?) 

Guest Paul Alexander

I've just tried with a 'contact' and I get this option:

image.png.0fa93bc27ce9c430f995081b0d1a3a46.png

@Alisha I'm wondering if you just hadn't clicked the little arrow on the left hand side of the 'requests' tab maybe!? 

• 2 weeks later...