Activities Widget

Tina.Lapere

Hi,

I've put the activities widget on our Internal page which is set to 'users'  and is set to show both activities and authorisations, however it's not showing anything.

Widget:

image.png.41817c052617d4f0397f31eb5b768184.png

I can see the authorisation when I go into the call:

image.png.537ded57a339ffc5d4b696fe8c113b93.png

This is the setup of the authorisations on our portal:

image.png.64dfaade1b21d486c41954087ef228f1.png

Can anyone shed any light onto why this isn't working?

Thanks

Tina

@Daniel Dekel I've just logged another test call as the other one was cancelled but yes the authorisation is for today.  This is the activity/Authorisation when viewed from within the call.

image.png.7316b4ae5062ad0dcc4d49acd9386452.png

It's not showing on the portal.

This is how it's setup in the business process:image.png.8f61c7f49ba157d7dc0c5b52c96e1bd0.png

I can't have these set for just the one day as what happens if someone is off for a day or two and it therefore needs to wait?  

Thanks

Tina

@Tina.Lapere I think the confusion lies in the dates:

If the activity has no due date or the due date is not for today then it won't be shown.
The activity shown above has a creation date (as all activities do) but no due date.

You'll need to set one or more of the Lifespan Settings for them to become visible in the Widget.

@Steve Giller - So just to clarify you've put:

On 8/2/2021 at 3:47 PM, Steve Giller said:

If the activity has no due date or the due date is not for today then it won't be shown.

So can I set the due date to 5 days for example and it show in the widget every day once the activity is created? As you've put set a due date OR due for today.

Thanks

@Steve Giller @Daniel Dekel  Can someone confirm the above please?

If it's only 'today' and not if a due date is set can I put in a request for an enhancement for us to be able to set under the widget - if it displays today, tomorrow or how many days?  This would be for both the activities and the authorisations?

Thanks

Tina

Hi @Tina.Lapere,

To confirm, the widget will show the activity or authorisations if the due date is set and you are watching it on the date set.

The idea of this widget is to display your today's tasks and keep it simple. To give you a quick list of tasks you have to do today. For a more advanced and more complete list you can still use the left panel where you can see your tasks for today, tomorrow, overdue, etc... 

Regards,

Daniel.