User - System Administrator

Tina.Lapere

Hi,  We have an out of the box user called System Administrator which I want to hide from the list of co-workers on the portal because people are selecting it.

image.png.e3a4d1c4308b68c8057f4b4ace529229.pngimage.png.375e94ab81dede6be975db3901e30c46.png

I'd checked the 'Hide User Account from Co-Worker Directory' but this hasn't hidden it.  Other than making the user status 'Archived' is there any other way of hiding it?

Thanks

Tina

Hi Tina,

While archiving the Admin account is possible, I wouldn't recommend it.   I still don't have an exact date on the change that utilizes the Hide User Account from Co-Worker Directory option to also hide on the Data Queries.  The work has been completed, however it will be part of a release the contains other changes which all need to go through our QA processes.  I'll keep a close eye on it and let you know as soon as I'm aware of it being available.  

Regards,

James

@James Ainsworth thanks for the update however as it's not ready yet I have no option other than to archive it.  Our Employees still seem to insist on using it and it's breaking the BPM as we use the drop downs to send emails which clearly aren't making it to correct people.

Once you let me know the change is live I'll reactivate it.

Thanks

Tina

• 4 weeks later...