Single line text field in pro cap is returning the FAQ section when entering text

Adrian Simpkins

Hi All,

One of my Users has reported an issue where the Knowledge Center response is coming up when entering text into a request. As you can see from the below shots  when raising the request on the Employee portal it appears to trigger the Knowledge Center function and returns a response as below. This is not occurring if I raise the request using Raise New in Service Manager, and I have tried this on another one of my test logons which is a basic user, and I am seeing this appear there too.

I have all Knowledge Center Settings turned off and it is appearing still on both my basic and full User accounts. 

I have not raised a support ticket as I was unsure if anyone else had raised this

Thanks

1st image is before entering text, 2nd shows the Knowledge Center function trigger

image.png.bed349c56c31bb28b6d180a8edd2c9ce.pngimage.png.79fc1c5d9f0290327c43e5364a64e52e.png

I think I may have answered the issue, I found the below under Advanced Portal Settings but it is set to be a 'turn on' to deactivate, where as the other settings all appear to be 'turn off' to deactivate, which is a bit confusing so just wanted to highlight it in case anyone else has missed it :)

Home > System > Customize > Advanced Portal Settings

Turn the below ON to deactivate

guest.anonymous.employeePortal.core.disable-knowledge-search-in-pro-cap

• Thanks 1