Preview UI

Alisha

@Gerry This is the Analyst Request list view.  One that I had setup and using prior to the new preview that displayed fine.  It's now chopping off the last digit of the call number.  

I didn't know if this was because the spacing has been increased between the columns and if so how I can change this so I can still see all the information I need?

Thanks

Tina

Guest Ehsan
42 minutes ago, Tina.Lapere said:

Hi,

Is there any way of changing the spacing on the Views as the one I had has now chopped off the last digit on our call numbers for Service Requests which makes it very confusing:

image.png.b313fe71a2f15f8a773f2ef45320a95f.png

There appears to be a large amount of space between these fields (Specifically the last updated field):image.png.07c04b1036993a2a4edf9b1b51e60837.png

Please can you let me know.

Thanks

Tina

Hi Tina,

The issue with the missing digit within the Reference attribute will be addressed in the Service Manager build that is planned to go live on Monday.

Ehsan

@Tina.Lapere

We are also going to look at a possible hotfix for this particular issue if at all possible, if so, this will be pushed today most likely. Its only a possibility at this point though, so please dont hold me to it - just in case there is something more complicated  than we think it might be.

Gerry

Hi,

Just noticed that the icons are not showing on the Employee main page, however if you click into a service the icon is shown - image below shows just blue circle where we would normally see the icon. I have tried this in IE and Edge and see the same in both

Many thanks

image.thumb.png.21102b71bdef3dc3049eaf69c7d86e96.png

Also the colour of the Domains font in the Employee Portal makes it a bit too hard to read (latest version of Edge)
image.png.432ac1b3c6a780b06d13d5eb7131441e.png

Also in the My Services view -> clicking the down arrow to expand the catalogs - if the Catalog name is fairly long, the text doesn't align properly:

image.png.cef06f6c47685749a22cb110db476ae3.png

@Gerry please let me know about the sizing as I can't find anything under the design to change it.

This is really annoying after spending so long making sure everything was clear.  It looks like the space around the icon & description has been made larger therefore pushing everything down.

I don't know how to get round this as turning off tiles then creates loads of unwanted space below.

image.thumb.png.786e52246430ccf5eed65a6d27d77177.png

Thanks

Tina

45 minutes ago, Adrian Simpkins said:

Hi,

Just noticed that the icons are not showing on the Employee main page, however if you click into a service the icon is shown - image below shows just blue circle where we would normally see the icon. I have tried this in IE and Edge and see the same in both

Many thanks

image.thumb.png.21102b71bdef3dc3049eaf69c7d86e96.png

@Adrian Simpkins,

Could you please check if you haven't got a specific configuration for the icon colour in that service widget in the main page?

Perhaps there is some weird colour that is being set?

Regards,

Daniel.

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

also with some of our colours the links are not showing correctly, the link colour is not being honoured

image.png.f29c003950fb42625adac39ac483acb0.png

It seems to take this from the global setting for the portal, where previously it took the settings from the widget.

Also some widgets now scroll when before they displayed all the links nicely within the widget the green section has nothing else in it but has a scroll bar and the orange section used to display all links and icons in one box

image.png.639b04598e64d6461cd6141a8586f711.png