delete Boards

Nikolaj

Hi Nikolaj,

I can't quite make out from the screen shot from which app this was taken.

There are two different areas that contain boards.  There was a Service Manager Board feature which was superseded by the Board Manager app.   By the names of the Boards, it may also be something to do with Project Manager if you use that app.  Projects can be linked to Boards and it may be if you are a stakeholder in a project, you are seeing these. 

• 2 weeks later...

@James Ainsworth yes it was related to the project manager app. on the right site you can say add project to board and then i get this list but i would like to delete some boards because it was just a test but if i go to my boards in the project manager app i can only see 2 boards but no delete button or something like this..

thanks and regards

Nikolaj

image.thumb.png.e9ad150f2239b18219b1768af73d5fd6.png

Hi Nikolaj,

As these boards were created in Project Manager they wont display within the Boards app.  They will need to be deleted from Project Manager.  Are you the Project Owner of the project under which these boards were created?  My assumption would be that you would have to be the project owner in order to see the delete option.