Supplier Assets - Linked requests

Ann

Morning All

Hope you are all well.  

When you go on to a supplier asset (and we would imagine any asset) and click on the linked requests it brings up all the requests in the order oldest first. Now when you have a supplier with lots of incidents/change requests linked (such as one supplier  has 31 pages) it is time consuming to get to the recent pages every time. Each time you do click to the end and work back and find the request you want and open the incident for example, when you have finished and come out of it and want to look at another one, you have to do that same thing again. This can be quite frustrating when you have a few to look at. We quite often use the linked requests to ensure everything is captured on the reports and to check whether assets have been attached etc. It would be a lot easier if these were listed most recent first as I would imagine not many people will be looking at the oldest ones and it would certainly be easier for us if the recent ones were first.

Is this something that could possibly be looked at and changed if worthwhile?  There may be a way of changing the view but I cant seem to see how.  Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ann

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Ehsan

Hi @Ann,

I hope you are well. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I have raised this as a bug report with the development team who will look into this. It may be useful to display closed requests, so we will first and foremost look to provide an option in the Linked Entities section of an asset to include/exclude close requests. We will get back to you as soon as this is resolved and included with a Service Manager release.

Ehsan

• 1 month later...
Guest Ehsan

Hi @Ann,

The bug report is still assigned to development for investigation, we will aim to complete the work as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Ehsan

• 1 month later...

Hi @Ann,

The following changes to the "Linked Entities" > "Linked requests" section on asset details will be included in the next release of the Service Manager application:

• Excluded cancelled and closed requests by default
  • Added toggle to allow closed/cancelled requests to be included if switched to on
  • List now sorted by log date, so the most recently logged requests are at the top