Exporting views with Custom fields are blank

nasimg

I've just noticed an export I do of a view, which I do once a week,  has a blank column where a custom field is being used.

The data is populated in the view before I export, but its not coming out after???

Any ideas...

I had this today (and have seen it a few time previously) - normally retrying a couple of times allows it to show as a selectable field.

Issue I'm seeing today is even when visible (and selected) the data is all blank (for this custom field).

My data from the export is still blank (for custom fields) - I think I'll raise it with Hornbill

Nasim

@Alberto M - its possible, I noticed this issue yesterday and its still happening today.

I've seen the partial outage message from Hornbill but so far we are unaffected in that respect.

Nasim

1 minute ago, Alberto M said:

@nasimg, definitely it's not working. I've just tried to set a view and exported a custom column and, while the custom column appears with content in the view, it does export all blanks.

Do you have a ticket about this with Hornbill?

Yes I've raised on their support site (and copied a link to this post)

• Thanks 1

Nothing yet - but should have an initial response by 14:39 today.

Currently classed as minor.

Response from Hornbill:

Following the investigation into the issue you reported (Data from custom fields is not exporting) our developers confirmed this is caused by a product defect (ref: KE00167547). They are now working to have it fixed. The fix will be available in a future Application Update.

• 3 weeks later...

Hopefully see this working tomorrow -  its in the latest build of Service Manager (2241) which should be deployed tonight. 

Fix: Data from the custom fields are not included in the Requests list export. {PM00167532}