FlowCode Exception catalogGetServiceRequest Schema validation: Mandatory

Brhow

Hello, 

Recently started getting this error when using the employee portal. The process flow is the original that i recently copied and used in another service with little to no changes. I have also changed the capture to see if it was something to do with a question on that capture from a working one but still getting the error. 

Anyone got an idea whether it is relating to the process flow or or progressive capture, and what might be its boggle?

Thank you

/apps/com.hornbill.core/entities/Catalog/fc_ops/getServiceRequest.js(74): error X1001: Uncaught EspMethodCall::invoke: Operation[apps/com.hornbill.servicemanager::catalogGetServiceRequest] FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/flowcode/fc_ops/catalogGetServiceRequest): Schema validation: Mandatory (com.hornbill.servicemanager/flowcode/fc_ops/catalogGetServiceRequest/name)

image.thumb.png.4823b541fda3a56cdb55e68952069afd.png

• 1 month later...

yes this is still happening, on all services apart from one which i recently created, leading me to think it might be only ones that we have had for a long time, which previously were working on the service.hornbill.com page

thanks @Victor