Routing Rules Regex for ccaddress

GSM

Hi all,

Any ideas why the following routing rule doesn't work for the ccaddress but works for the to address, please? This to automatically log tickets, works if servicedesk@abc.com is the to field, but not if its in the CC.

toAddress LIKE '%servicedesk@abc.com%' OR ccAddress LIKE '%servicedesk@abc.com%'

12 minutes ago, James Ainsworth said:

Hi GSM,

Thanks for your post.

While you are able to check the contents of the CC field, the ticket being raised will be for the user in the To field.  Could it be that the user in the To field doesn't exist as a user or contact?

Hi James,

The "to" field includes me as the recipient, and i am in our system as a user. Tried with other users in the to field and i get the same the ticket just sits there and does not get auto assigned. 

Hi GSM,

Sorry, I might not have been correct in my previous comment.  It seems that the To field must contain the address associated to your mailbox.  I'll try to find out more or have someone a bit more familiar with the working of email rules, provide some additional information.  

11 hours ago, James Ainsworth said:

Hi GSM,

Sorry, I might not have been correct in my previous comment.  It seems that the To field must contain the address associated to your mailbox.  I'll try to find out more or have someone a bit more familiar with the working of email rules, provide some additional information.  

Thank you James. I await your reply.