Change Calender Filtering

Ann

Afternoon All

Hope you are all safe and well.  Please would it be possible to help/advise with the below?  Thank you.

Currently, the Change Calendar can be filtered by the following:

• Request Type (Change, Release, All)

• Service (IT Services etc)

• Authorisation Status (Unauthorised, Authorised, Rejected, All)

If possible, we would like to be able to filter the Calendar by Request Status (i.e. display only Open or On-Hold requests, only Resolved or only Closed requests) and having some kind of colour-coding would be even better if that’s possible.  Due to the large number of Changes and Releases we have, this would help to make the Change Calendar much more useful on a day to day basis.

Kind Regards

Ann

• 2 months later...

Afternoon @Deen

Hope you are well.  Please would it be possible for an update on the above enhancement?  Having this additional functionality would be a huge help with some enhancements we are trying to make on our side.  Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

+1 for this. My request would be to introduce the same kind of filtering options we have on the Request List; and be able to create Views and to share those views with others. My summary use cases are:

• My Business Partners (like account managers) want to see only those changes which will have downtime for their apps. So a view for them would search on a custom field with a downtime flag
  • I want to have key Council meetings added as "Information CRs" so they can flag-up on the calendar and be filtered in or out; again, these could have a flag in the custom fields
  • My IT teams want to be able to filter for CRs in a certain area of work. For example, check for networking changes or storage changes

• Like 1