No Tasks are displayed in any project

Nikolaj

@AlexTumber I have also problems to create new tasks and a user of my Team can also not create tasks any more we get an error like this. So this happen in new projects after the update was created and in old ones.

Do you have any idea?

thanks and regards

Nikolaj

image.png.c9b8639569cc2971b5758730175fa14b.png

@Nikolaj we're currently investigating a couple of issues that are being reported. It seems there was a problem in updating project template tasks. If you go into your project template and check the tasks tab, can you see the status of each task? If not, open up each one and click 'Update'. That should set the status correctly.

I've not heard of a business process not firing from a project template - I'll ask the team to look at that one. 

Likewise with the new tasks - when you create them with more details are you specifying an assignee?

Alex

@AlexTumber we're currently investigating a couple of issues that are being reported. It seems there was a problem in updating project template tasks. If you go into your project template and check the tasks tab, can you see the status of each task? If not, open up each one and click 'Update'. That should set the status correctly. 

Yes this was the case by us. after the update the status was correct and now i can also see the business Process in the project again. But still i have trouble to add new tasks when i click on add more details this is not working. And by the way where i can change the status of a Task now?

Thanks

Nikolaj

• Like 1

@Nikolaj if a task is created without an assignee/owner and is less than 100 progress it will be created as In Planning. If it has an assignee/owner and less than 100 progress it shows as Assigned. Once it reaches 100 progress or is specifically completed by a stakeholder then it shows as completed. There is no way to manually change the status.

Alex

• Like 1