Regex Match

Shamaila.Yousaf

Sorry... a couple more questions Shamaila.  When you say "failing" what precisely is happening? Is it just not picking up the email when you expect it to, or are you getting some form of error message?

Does the email that you are expecting to be picked up, get picked up by another rule at any point?

Can the "%ITCallLogging@derby-college.ac.uk%" surrounded by double quotes cause this? 

Also, is it case sensitive?
if so try (lower(toAddress) LIKE '%itcalllogging@derby-college.ac.uk%' OR lower(toAddress) LIKE '%itservicescalllogging@derby-college.ac.uk%')

• Like 1

Thanks @HHH that worked a treat, this will reduce my team having to manually apply the update to the request as well as allowing the call owner to pick up the updates as soon as the email is received! A massive thanks!

Sxx

This worked!

REGEX_MATCH(body, '.*\b[a-zA-Z]{2}[0-9]{8}\b.*') AND (lower(toAddress) LIKE '%itcalllogging@derby-college.ac.uk%' OR (lower(toAddress) LIKE '%ITServicesCallLogging@derby-college.ac.uk%')

20 hours ago, Shamaila.Yousaf said:

My mistake...that test failed...

Error is in OR (lower(toAddress) LIKE '%ITServicesCallLogging@derby-college.ac.uk%')

%ITServicesCallLogging@derby-college.ac.uk% must be all lower case or test will fail

• Haha 1

I have re-tried as you advised correctly and the rule is still failing.  I will arrange to have someone from the Hornbill team assist me in my next session with them.  Thanks for your continued support on this @HHH.

Regards

Sxx

REGEX_MATCH(body, '.*\b[a-zA-Z]{2}[0-9]{8}\b.*') AND (lower(toAddress) LIKE '%itcalllogging@derby-college.ac.uk%' OR (lower(toAddress) LIKE '%Itservicescalllogging@derby-college.ac.uk%')