Slow down in loading requests

Adrian Simpkins

Hi All,

Just to highlight we seem to be seeing a slowness in response today when moving between requests - taking around 5-15 seconds to open a request. No errors showing, just a slowness in opening requests - is anyone else seeing this at all please?

Many thanks :)

All,
Thanks for the posts. We are not seeing anything unexpected in load (No instance\Node or service). Can you raise this via hornbill.com/support as that will fire the Instance Health check and show us any problems from your browser. 

The only thing both of you have in common is that your are both NHS (Different DBs, different nodes, different HVs ourside so unlikely to be a common cause) . Are you both on the N3 network?  

Kind Regards

Keith Stevenson

Ive just seen @Chris Bardelltest.   This looks like your network connection (For the UK we normally see everything in Network < 20 ms) and as shown below all the services are responding very quickly. (The API Resonder is internal so not back to you which is why its OK and the Global Configuration is from you to another server which is why its long..) 

image.png

Compare that to me testing the same from our Germany DC.   

Given the above and below . This is your network and any delay with the above will add signifcant slow down for every API.. IF your are both on N3 then you should escalate internally. 

image.png

@Adrian Simpkins Just seen your test and it appears OK so could be 2 different issues (Are you on the same N3 network? ) were you still experiencing the issue when you performed the test.. Will have a closer look at your instance whilst I wait your response. 

Kind Regards 

Keith Stevenson

• Like 1

Hi Keith, apologies got side tracked yesterday. The issue appears to have resolved itself, it was only myself and 1 other User that reported any noticeable issue with responses. By about 5pm it was back to normal for me and loading pages / activities pretty much instantly. Thank you for checking our instance

Many thanks as always