Service Bulletins to be visible in Self Service upon service selection

AlexOnTheHill

Hello,

I have had a request to add a notification rather than to the homepage or the our domain within Self Service to a specific service.

I am aware of, and part of the organisation already uses, the Bulletin widget on their homepage but would it be possible to make this same information visible when you select the service the bulletin relates to?

I am just thinking if, theoretically, you had 30 different services and they each had bulletins then the bulletin widget would not be the most effective way to display that information.

If you then selected a specific service and instead of being taken directly to make a request you are taken to bulletin instead that would mean there is no way someone who has selected a service would have missed that service's bulletin.

Would this be possible?

Thank you Mary

This is exactly what I was looking for and somehow exactly what wasn't what happened when I set up a bulletin yesterday.

I will take a look to see if I did something daft like expired the bulletin before I looked at the page.

Oh my days, it was a combination of the time expiring and the bulletin being on a different service.

Thank you for your help!