Contacts are unable to see their old tickets if they are no longer subscribed to a Service

mojahidm

Hi Team,

Currently, Contacts are unable to see their tickets if they are no longer Subscribed to a Service

Although they should not be able to raise new tickets against the Service that they have been unsubscribed from and not be able to see the Service in the Customer Portal, we did need them to be able to see the old tickets, especially the tickets are are still open

Is this something that you may be able to assist with? Or any ideas on how to achieve?

Kind regards,

Mojahid

• 4 months later...

Hi @Victor

Just to give an example of the scenario we have...

We have an old service and our customers are gradually moving to the new service

We want to make it so that the customers that have moved to the new service can no longer raise tickets for the old Service

However, if we unsubscribe the customer from the old service, they can no longer view the tickets that were associated to it

With regards to the above... letting them see the Service, but not raise new requests against it... how would you go about implementing this?

Kind regards,

2 minutes ago, mojahidm said:

letting them see the Service, but not raise new requests against it

I assume you have catalog items for that service... as don't see how else the portal would work. Make the catalog items service desk only. Now the contacts cannot use the catalog item anymore, so no new requests, while still being able to access the service...

@mojahidm then I am thinking to make use of the subscription configuration on the catalog item, where we exclude the ones we don't want to raise requests and include the ones we do... however I am not sure how that works in terms of service visibility (request access) on portal...