Can't see 'Approval' results in subsequent node

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

I have an authorisation node in a BPM, and I'd like to pick up any 'notes' from that authorisation node, but I can' SEE that node in subsequent ones. I've tried replacing this 'update' node right next to the authorisation node too, and it's not seeing it.

Any ideas please?

image.png.95cb2d440dd13d189f8bc2ca358bd769.png

image.thumb.png.8f3931c13abf8c01739c8dbccd0088a1.png

Guest Paul Alexander

@Steven Boardman

While we're looking at the Hornbill Collaboration nodes (I hadn't really looked before!) but there's an option there for 'get email addresses for role members', but I can't get it to accept any inputs....the drop down list doesn't populate and I can't type anything in.

What should I be adding here please?

image.png.32810ae96b2ebb0e150c809ea533cecc.png

@Paul Alexander the assignment role should return a list of the Assignment roles defined within the scope of the app.  So if you change the application setting to Service Manager and look under utilities and use the same option, you should see the OOTB Assignment roles from Service Manager, plus any custom assignment roles you have added yourselves

image.png

Of course if you have any Collaboration assignment roles, these should show in the list if the application is on Hornbill Collaboration

Hope that makes sense

@Paul Alexander the output is comma separated email addresses (which i am sure you expected), this of course can be used as an input value for the email external email address option, so if you needed to email all users with a role, or all users in a group (which is another option), then this would allow you to do this.  As you say, good to know it is there......