Hidden from Customer Requests

Michael Sharp

• 3 weeks later...

@Bob Dickinson this was a way of creating a timeline of my staff's quality checks.  For example, I have a request for "staff member A" which I link other requests to it and make comments to refer back to at a later time when conducting reviews of their performance.  Hiding from the portal is one thing, but I wanted to hide these from the engineers I'm managing also :)

Regards,

Mike.

@Michael Sharp Following on from the "Hidden Service" idea - you could create a team called "Management" or something along those lines where only you are the member. 

Then in the new hidden service, add this team to the "Supported Teams" section. This means that only you will have visibility of this service and it won't appear as a selectable service for the analysts when they are raising new requests, nor will they have access to open tickets that have been raised against this service. 
However YOU will still have the ability to link it to existing Incidents and Service Requests as desired, and the request can still be raised against a customer.

Kind Regards

Bob

1 hour ago, Bob Dickinson said:

@Michael Sharp Following on from the "Hidden Service" idea - you could create a team called "Management" or something along those lines where only you are the member. 

Then in the new hidden service, add this team to the "Supported Teams" section. This means that only you will have visibility of this service and it won't appear as a selectable service for the analysts when they are raising new requests, nor will they have access to open tickets that have been raised against this service. 
However YOU will still have the ability to link it to existing Incidents and Service Requests as desired, and the request can still be raised against a customer.

Kind Regards

Bob

Thanks @Bob Dickinson I've previously done this but I've been adding my staff to the serviced users when creating requests and removing them again after it's been spun up :)

Mike.