Hornbill Call logging Errors - "unsupported value for h_answer_value"

Andy Woodley

Dear All, 

Further to the issues we experienced yesterday with Hornbill, 2-3 of our agents are still getting errors when submitting Incidents. Please see screenshots attached.

We have cleared browser cache in the first instance but are still getting the errors.

Please can you advise?

@Deen

HB_error1.PNG

hornbill screen shot 11.PNG

• Sad 1

Morning,

We are getting the following error when logging a Change Request via Service Manager:
image.png.71e5e2ef6d05e782c62d2e01c6ab8291.png

Is this related?  This was reported to me this morning.

Thanks,

Samuel

• Guest changed the title to Hornbill Call logging Errors - "unsupported value for h_answer_value"
9 minutes ago, Victor said:

@samwoo in the PCF you use to raise the Change Request, do you have any custom forms that appear to be configured like this:

image.png

Not necessarily the "Yes" option, but a custom field of type "Static checkbox group" which currently only has one value.

Hi Victor,

I did - yes - but I didnt make that field mandatory nor did I made it visible.  When I saw that non-visible field, I deleted it straight away and was about to test it but got called into a meeting and forget about it.  For reference, it was a Static Checkbox field with only 1 option that was never used.

Looks like it's fixed.

Thanks,

Samuel

Just now, samwoo said:

For reference, it was a Static Checkbox field with only 1 option that was never used

@samwoo so what we found (in @Andy Woodley case) that there is (was) a form in PCF having a question of type "Static Checkbox Group" having currently only one option (let's say "Yes"). What was not visible is that the question had a default value configured which was not actually an available option (let's say "No"). So the static group had set a default value as "No" but only having the option as "Yes" (like in the screenshot). I believe it was a similar scenario in your PCF.

Ah brilliant - thanks for confirming - so has anything changed that caused this to happen?  The Change Request PCF hasn't changed for a while.

2 minutes ago, samwoo said:

so has anything changed that caused this to happen?

So, the configuration I described above is clearly broken, that scenario should never happen... What most likely happened was that we "ignored" the broken setup for the form (which could have been like this for years), something we don't do anymore...