Time Spent on Requests

Ann

Morning All

Hope you are safe and well.  How can I tell how much time has been put against a request please?  There used to be a little box on the side of the request that showed how much time had been spent, however this is now gone.  Please would it be possible to advise how we can now find this out and if the little box is supposed to be missing?  Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ann

Afternoon Alex

Thank you for your response.  We have a request that time has been booked against and is showing up in reports, but there is no indication on the request that indicates time has been spent.  There used to be, has this changed please?

Kind Regards

Ann

Afternoon  @AlexTumber

Hope you are safe and well.  Apologies, I did not use the @ to notify you.  We have a request that time has been booked against and is showing up in reports, but there is no indication on the request that indicates time has been spent.  There used to be, has this changed please?

Kind Regards

Ann

@Ann unfortunately we cannot troubleshoot issues that require instance access for a Premier Success customer without an active support request in this regard. Support requests can be raised via our support webform located on our main website by the supported contacts for the instance. Upon checking this information, I can see you are not one of the designated support contacts. To raise a support request I would advise liaising with your instance admins to have a supported contact raise this request for you or on your behalf.